• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
21 Sep 2024 18:29 #18418 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic What's everybody doing?
Tractor is all cleaned up and ready for more work on Monday.  Some of the parts I know of that are coming from me are blasted, painted, and ready. 

I just recently found out one of my neighbors cleans buildings, houses, etc.  He came up today and made everything clean again and did a nice job.  The cleaners continue to clean and after a few rains it will get even better, he did a nice job.  If I knew how cheap these guys were I would have had him do it long ago, he did give me a really good discount too.     

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
02 Oct 2024 16:02 #18419 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic What's everybody doing?
Everything is going great here, just busy as usual.  Still working and trying to do a little clean up after the monsoon from Hurricane Helene last weekend, and I think the grass has grown up to around 9-10" since last weekend.  We got well over 12" of rain here, 12" rain gauges were full so I'm not sure what the total was.  I put in a few pics of it, you can barely make out the cars on the highway.  It rained like that for most of 2 days...  

Someone also called and picked up the 2 Amana PTAC units I had on CL today.  The hole is temporary sealed inside and out.  My friend Kevin is coming up this weekend so fixing it permanently will be one of the things we do.  Now I need to order another mini split for the waiting area and get everything ready for it.  Never a lack of things to do around here... 

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds